Plan your wedding
in our experienced hands
Our team can work with you
from the very start of your wedding journey
From helping you find your dream venue, assisting with the creative vision for the day and providing full planning and management, we can do it all so that you can just enjoy the process without the stress. Think of yourselves as the creative directors at the helm, and the Blue Door team of Sussex wedding planners are there to make every aspect of your wedding run smoothly and to perfection. As well as full planning wedding, we can also provide a number of services dependent on your needs.
Wedding Planning & Management
We will look after every aspect of your planning from the very first stages of finding your dream venue through to faultless execution on your wedding day, providing you access to all our wonderful suppliers and creatives along the way.
Our team can work with you
from the very start of your wedding journey…
Every wedding is unique and so too are our wedding planning services. Your plan will be tailored individually to your needs taking into consideration the style, size and budget of your wedding. `Full planning always includes:
- consultation to discuss the vision for your wedding
- fully costed, creative proposal detailing all elements required for your wedding
- producing a timeline for the planning process and a schedule for your set up and wedding days
- providing you with competitive supplier quotes from across the board and giving you access to our preferential rates (i.e. catering, DJs/bands, florists, marquees, photographers etc)
- coordination of all suppliers selected
- assistance with the set up and styling of your wedding (you may like to get involved too!)
- on the day management to ensure smooth running of the day itself
- full site clearance, cleaning and recycling
- regular meetings and updates along the way
There may be other areas you want help with like staffing, bars, celebrants, guest accommodation, transport, childcare and more. Nothing is too much trouble.
Priced from £5000
The perfect package for couples who want to plan parts of the wedding themselves but with would like some extra support in specific areas
There may be some parts
of planning a wedding that you would like to do yourselves…
Our partial planning package allows you to choose the areas of your wedding you want to organise yourselves but with the option to outsource certain areas. This packages can be tailored around your specific brief but generally always includes:
- Initial meeting to discuss your wedding needs
- Support finding and booking the right suppliers for your wedding in the areas you feel less confident
- Regular updates to discuss where you are with your planning and providing assistance where needed
- assistance with the set and styling of the wedding (full day)
- on the day management to ensure the smooth running of the day itself
Priced from £3000
On the Day Event Management
Our on-the-day management packages works perfectly as we take responsibility for everything for you, from dawn to dusk!
For those couples
who just want to be able to relax and enjoy their wedding day
Our on-the-day management packages works perfectly as we take responsibility for everything for you, from dawn to dusk! This package includes:
- a meeting four weeks before your wedding day to discuss the detailed schedule and receive a full list of your suppliers
- make contact with all suppliers with relevant information for set up and provide contact details for the day
- a walk through at the venue the day before your wedding
- on site from early until late (typically 10am to 10pm) to meet every supplier, ensure the morning set up is perfect, receive guests and then provide ongoing management of all aspects of your wedding throughout the day
Blue Door Bars
Want a fabulous bar or two at your wedding to make sure it really goes with a swing? Blue Door Weddings can provide absolutely everything you need and are licensed. We specialise in creating a bespoke menu around your tastes from mixology standard cocktails through to local beers, wine and more. You bar can be as high end or as simple as you wish.
Drinks package hire – price dependent on requirements cash bar, licensed bar and
Please note that Blue Door Bars operate across East and West Sussex.
We can provide this as a licensed bar, prepaid bar or as a free bar. All our bars include:
Fabulous staff team (mixologists available)
All glassware, refrigeration and equipment
Ice and drinks garnish
Rubbish and recycling removal
"*" indicates required fields
Blue Door Weddings can provide fantastic staff for your wedding or event to ensure perfect service from start to finish. From reception drinks through to the wedding breakfast and then the evening bar, our team can do it all. We can also provide staff for other types of events in either East or West Sussex. We have trained all our staff in-house and do not ever use agencies so we can guarantee perfect service and keep the prices competitive.
Wedding Staff Enquiry
"*" indicates required fields
Wedding Venue Search
Blue Door Weddings holds the keys to three unique wedding venues in the heart of rural Sussex including a stunning stately home and private estate, a beautiful 18th century farm with sea views and a private manor house with exquisite grounds and an ancient deer park. However, if these venues aren’t what you are looking for, send us a brief and we will help you find exactly what you are looking for.
Book a complimentary introduction call with our team.
We’d love to discuss your wedding plans, so please fill out your details below and we’ll email you to work out the best time to have a quick chat.